09 September 2009

Happy Birthday Mr de Elba: 09.09.09

Happy Birthday Mr de Elba! To the man who's got it all:

A handsome son to climb Mt Tabletop with

A gorgeous daughter to huddle and cuddle

A beautiful baby boy to watch grow up

Skillz with the sparklers

A chocolate mud cake so rich it may kill us all

Eager helpers waiting to assist with its consumption

Plenty of cuddles, because we love you so much ...

... and a wife who is always behind the camera, but who loves you very much!

Happy birthday, my love!

9 comments:

Heather said...

Had I planned this a bit better, I could've timed my comment for 9:09...

At any rate, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your hubby!!

Also, speaking as another primary photographer, I want to suggest that you master the ability to photograph yourself by holding the camera at arm's length away. It's the only way I've got actual proof I was on our family's recent vacation.......

Sassy Britches said...

Timer on the camera, timer on the CAMERA! We want to see you and your lovely hubby together!

I have to admit I got a little teary with the sparkler heart and the hugs with the footie pajamas. I hope Mr. de Elba enjoyed his day!

Tracy P. said...

Happy Birthday, Mr. de E!! Such joy! :-)

Jen said...

Aw what a great Birthday Post. Happy Birthday.

Joy said...

Happy Birthday to him. He is a blessed man. How cool 9/9.
When I was pregnant with my youngest in 1999. I was due in late August. I thought it would be so neat if her birthday was 9/9/99. But instead it was August 16...We didn't hold out for that date.
Did you make the cake?

Joy

Alison said...

Happy birthday to Mr. de Elba!

Swift Jan said...

Happy Birthday Mr de Elba!!!!

That chocolate cake looks AMAZING!!

Hippomanic Jen said...

Happy belated birthday - looks like it was a great day!

Joce said...

... and I just bet he thinks you're as beautiful and gorgeous as I do! I know he had a wonderful b'day & he's blessed <><