13 December 2009

Anna-Lucia wears briar.claire

MckMama loves these hats from briar.claire and when I saw there was a sale on, I decided to get this gorgeous little one for Anna-Lucia. Guess what? The sale is still on! Hop on over there! (That was a totally unsolicited advertisement for an Etsy seller who I happen to think makes such stylish stuff.)







9 comments:

Swift Jan said...

Oh Kate!!! How ADORABLE!!!!

Femina said...

Gorgeous! And hey, there's that smile you've been missing. :)

veiledturnip said...

Great photography! She is gorgeous too!

Scurrette said...

oh that is terribly cute! Mebbe I'll just follow your advice...

Joy said...

Fits her to a TEE! She makes it absolutely adorable. Love how you did the pictures.
The girlie one pushing the car. Cracks me up.
♥

Joy

Tracy P. said...

WOW!!! Gorgeous photos!!

Allegro ma non troppo said...

You could pull tiny bits of hair through every little hole and she'd look crazy! Ha ha ha, I want to see that.

Anonymous said...

The hat is so adorable! And I love the Black & White with the flower in color!

Nana Tantrum

Sassy Britches said...

New clothes = smiling. Hmmm...looks like you'll have a handful down the road! :)