28 October 2009

So Upset

I am so upset.



Mum's friend, Miss Femina, made me an awesome red jumper and a cool brown teddy.
But my noggin is so big that the neck hole won't stretch to fit over it.
And this makes me upset. Mum is sad too, because it's such a great jumper and she really wanted me to wear it.
My noggin is so big because it's got my Beautiful Mind inside it.
Miss Femina did say that the teddy could wear it, and so he can.
Maybe his mind is not as beautiful as mine. I will have to be his friend and help him do stuff.
Thankyou so much Miss Femina. We love you.

10 comments:

Femina said...

Oh dear - not to worry; I should have sent it earlier! (Please tell me you didn't make him cry just for this photo...)

Does Teddy have a name?

Allegro ma non troppo said...

Teddy can wear it forever, wheras the Big Noggin-ed kid would have just grown out of it in about three seconds, so perhaps it's better this way!

Alison said...

I think that's a great solution. He's adorable even when crying, too.

Joy said...

Awww that's too bad it wouldn't fit over his little punkin head.
I'm glad Teddy can wear it.

Good job on it though Miss Femina. I love the color.


Joy

Jen said...

But the teddy looks so cute.

CraftyMummy said...

Lucky Teddy, I'd say... although I can understand Big N Kid and Mummy being sad.

Tracy P. said...

TOTALLY appreciating the color job over here. What a precious photo!!! Wow!

Unknown said...

My kids have big noggins... we ran into that experience.

Swift Jan said...

nawwww miss femina is a very clever lady!!! how cute!!

The Accidental Housewife said...

I love it - the teddy, the jumper, the picture and the post!